Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My feelings....

I just got rejected today... by sumone who I do not want to mention...Okay I was thinking way ahead before... but now I know the truth... Heck Im a lil sad... and a whole lot of glad..
sad becoz I dnt know if there is sumone out there waiting for me... glad becoz Im clear with my feeling right now...
I cannot say I'm not dissapointed, I am... but not much that I think this is the end of my life... hahahaha!! Only an Idiot would do that...
I knew him since PLKN.. so I know I just like him but nvr did my heart went racing when I met him... hmmm.... mybe thats my heart telling me that he is not for me... Yet i want him to be... but now Im sure, Im not (really?) but as the pepatah Melayu would say: tak kan lari gunung di kejar, x kan lari jodoh dicari. hmmm........... only time would tell of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment