Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just a story...

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world.
Don't have a great, curvy body. Not even a Fat drum body. Ordinary, just ordinary... thats me.
I wake up every morning feeling like any other day. Got my glasses, and went to the bathroom.


Going to class like usual, walking and thinking. Sometimes even listening to some songs, all and all my life pretty much like the same. Listening to some lectures, writing some notes and dreaming in class..
Jokes with friends, making some trouble for the monitor and thinking.


Learning new things, listening to some more songs and thinking. Yes, I do think a lot.
I think about my life in the future, my lunch and dinner, volley ball and homework.
I think about the lyrics to the new song that I have been listening to.


" Maafkanlah ku tak bisa mampu hidup tanpa kamu...
Fahamilah ku tak mampu terus tanpa kamu...
Bagaimanaku nanti...
Bila tiada mengganti ....
Yang ku ada hanya kamu saja.."


Yes, I am a fan of Faizal Tahir. He has a lovely voice and a great work in songs making.
How will I be if I have someone that I truly like? Someone who I would sing this lyrics to?
How would it feel like if I were to be someone's admirer? or someone admire me?

" Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
 Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial "

What would it feel like to have ET as a boyfriend? What would it be like?
My mind kept on thinking all this stuff. No wonder I always dreaming...
I would like to experience what Bruno Mars said in his song Marry You.

" Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go,
 No one will know,
Come on girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow,
Shots of patron, And it's on girl
Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready. "


Anyway... my life pretty much full  "What If, what would and all the other stuff..."
Thats me,... ordinary..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment