Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Boy meets Girl

Thinking ‘bout the story that both of us had share
Funny how I seems to know that you’ll always be here
How you used to be
Always watching me
Don’t you think that I know that
you silly boy
                         
To think that all this time
You were by my side
Taking care of me like you should
to come on out when I need you  most
listening to my every word
I know boy coz you’re my hero

But I guess that’s how our love goes
It always was unpredictable
This was the case of boy meets girl.                                                                 
He never know what he did
To make her fall

You keep on telling me
How sweet and warm I am
Never knew you know more than me
About me myself and I
I keep telling you
To stop being a fool
This dreams you keep on having, boy
It not for me

But that’s how our love goes
It always was unpredictable
This was the case of boy meets girl.
He never know what he did
To make her fall

Set everything aside
What matter the most
You’re here by my side
And I will never let you go

No comments:

Post a Comment