Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My feelings 2......

I'm happy and sad at the same time... its almost the end of the year... I might be able to find someone that I gradually like.... OK.. correction... I think I have found the 1 person that I gradually like.... OK..... Another correction!!!! I might have.... sorta.... could be.... ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't understand my feelings anymore!! is this how it feels like to fall in love????

My friends told me to accept him... I might... but I don't know.... Maybe I just need time to understand my feelings better... I just don't know why ... why I couldn't bring myself to like him... I mean I like him.... but I'm not confident with my feelings... I don't know If I'm making the right choice.... I seriously hate my condition now.... I just don't understand it.... Stupid me huh???

But I couldn't deny the fact that I'm happy to have a first reciprocate love.... I'm afraid to open the door of new things ahead of me... I have a lot of vision... happy vision... but I'm still not presented with the bad things... I'm afraid of surprises that I might regret later... I ask Lord , God... what should I do... I ask for forgiveness if I did something wrong.... I ask to be rid of this feeling, if he is not mine to keep.... I ask to be clear of my feelings...

But every time I ask for these... I keep on getting confuse....

No comments:

Post a Comment