Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My feelings 2......


Hey... I'm lonely... I want to talk.
I want to talk about me and you,
can?

Remember the time that I thought you were cute?
Remember the time that I feel like I was head over heels, loving you?
well?
did you?


Yes, true... being with you makes me happy.
It does feels like a n amazing roller coaster ride.
I was in love you like crazy.
Totally feels like I'm on top of the world.


I try not to think of you, but shit!
Who am I kidding?
Your eyes...
it brings butterfly in my tummy..



Your sweet sense of humor,
Yeah, it gives me light in my darkest hour.
How I love you with all my heart!!
See this picture?
Remember this?


How bout this?
recognize this picture?
This is my heart that you broke.
Starting to recall back?
Yes?
What you say?
You didn't do this?
hmm....
 Are you sure?
Yes? No? Maybe?
Owh...
but remember this word?


Yes? No? Maybe?
You do?
The minute you said this my heart shattered.
Don't get me wrong..
you're doing a pretty got job at this..
Breaking my heart and trying to mend it back...
But it can never be the same..

so here I am waiting for another one of you to break my already shattered heart..
Don't worry...
I'll be okay...
I have already survive one time...
I guess I can survive another heartache...




2 comments:

  1. nice. .
    i like this entry~
    wiwin jua lar ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE WORDS??LIKE IT CUZ IFEEL LIKE THAT

    ReplyDelete