Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Monday, March 7, 2011

Why?

Why...
the first time I see you,
irritation came to me.
seeing you hugging your knee,
you look like a girl!

Why...
after a while meeting you,
I thought you need encouragement.
to be friends with you ,
gave me a whole new approach to people.

Why...
after a while, I felt empty.
not seeing you as much as I use to,
really did I feel empty.
I wish to see your face.

Why...
the first time you gave me a message,
It was like 12o'clock, Friday night.
I was so thrilled,
that you still remember me.

Why...
I feel hurt when I know,
you share most with her not me.
she knows more about you than me.
she even tells me that she likes you.

Why...
I feel very disappointed,
to know the truth.
to know that I am not who you expect me to be.
to feel rather useless in front of you.

Why...
I feel that its no use,
for me to keep holding on.
to someone who does not know my value.
to someone who keep making me wait.

Why...
every time I want to let go,
you keep holding me back.
pulling me to where I belong.
thinking, waiting for you..

Why...
do keep doing this to me?
telling me that there is no 'us',
but keep on giving me false hope?
what did you expect from me?

All I want...
All I need...
All I expect...
Did you ever know?
Did you ever want to know?
Did you ever want to know why I want you to know?

well I guess not...

No comments:

Post a Comment