Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pride and Prejudice

Basically I'm seriously against Pride and Prejudice, not the novel! The novel I got no problem! Anyway I love the movie by Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfayden! Imagine, I've watch the movie 4 times already, and it still brings me a lot surprises!!! I love how Matthew carries the role of Mr. Darcy very unexpectedly great!! I fell in love with him the moment I lay my eyes on to the trailers... Damn!! It was so damn good!! I can't believe I've just knew there is a movie about Pride and Prejudice after it was released for 6 years.... Oh God... I'm soooo outdated.... Anyway... I've been watching the movie because we're actually reading this as part of our novel... I must say, I will never underestimate Jane Austen ever again... But then again I've seen one of her novel been turn to anime. Emma, It was very eye catching!!! hahaha~~ If you want to know more about the novel, better read it!! I really recommend it as a literature reading!! It is sooo not boring!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment