Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Saturday, September 10, 2011

All Lonely Loser's Enemy's Me...

hahahahahhahaha... any way... I'm just updating something that i think would be good for my memories....
my cousin Jun entered a singing comp in India, and he WON, 3rd place... hahaha
me??? well everything actually... hmmm got my assignment done, part of it... and learning some Wing chun basic.... and others...

the fact that The Title is as such is because... well u'll figure I think...
anyways... i feel kinda hungry lately... huh... maybe bcoz of the fact that Im getting bigger??? huh.... Anyways.. Um... i've develop a new hobby lately that is, streaming on Youtube.. My fav so far, would be David Choi Wong Fu Production KevJumba, Ryan Higa, Chester see, Victor Kim... Basically all those YTF team in you tube... anyway\s...
I feel really connected to them (like any others of their fans...) talk about asian... anyways.. I just feel that I need to support them... (hehehehe).. Yeah... anyways... my birthday is coming soon, n I hope to get a lot of present (like that ever gonna happened) i am really hopeful to get a plushies on my bday especially a Wong Fu productions of Toys... for dat I bid you chiao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment