Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Friday, September 2, 2011

my feelings...

when a guy gives u a doll, what do you say? of course thanks.
but deep down what do you feel?
I feel a miss.... something is not right here...

when a guy cares about you, what do you say? of course wow.
but deep down what do you feel?
I just got the answer, I feel happy. until I find out that he does that to all the girls. typical..

when a guy just wants to be friends with you, what do you say? of course okay.
but deep down what do you feel?
I feel sad... because he's the one that I like. n sorry until now I still dun get any answer...

when a guy looks at you and just ignores you, what do you say? of course jerk.
but deep down what do you feel?

these are the feeling that I get, sad, annoyed, weird, unworthy etc.... anyway... I know I'm not the 1 that hoping for anything... but I do share my feelings..
Anyway... I'm relieve...

No comments:

Post a Comment