Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Life as a Nerd

Well.... today we have social studies.
interesting point to argue.... sexism and gender..
Gender is the traits that the society induce in you
Sex is biological traits, you're born with it..
What do you think about Nature and Nurture....
HAHAHAHAHA!!! think of it as my way of being a nerd!!
I know its really boring but think about it....
if your a girl, society wants you to act feminine
vise versa as a guy...
Well I would not want to go the society norm...
but to be honest..
I want to say to society...
"TAKE YOU STEREOTYPING CRAP AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A** AND F*** OFF! I do what I want to my life!"
Okay, I know this is all not making any sense...
But remember what you're reading now..
It's my blog..
I write what I want, make sense or not...
Till then bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment