Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My life in general

What do you think when someone said I like you and then said I like you like my best friend. FYI, he /she is you're crush that you have been trying to get over since You last saw them. That's what happened to me... Okay to tell you the truth, (I've been using 'to tell you the truth' a lot lately)My life is not that bad.. only my love life...
imagine, I'm 19 this year... never have any experience in dating....
talk about pathetic... I know...
At least my sibling and my cousins have experience in dating....
ARGH!!! MY LOVE LIFE IS SO PATHETIC!!!!! HELP ME!!!!! I've got the chance to have my first love...
but....
I want my love, my first love to be something I want to remember for the rest of my life....
any who.... I'm just saying.... that be grateful...with your love life....
Me.... I think boys afraid of me..... why???? I'll tell you in the next post!! for now BUBYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment