Nerdy

Nerdy
A Tribute to Jane Austen

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Life As a Nerd

WTF?????
How do you response a proposal in the net??? I mean in FB??? Here I'm going out of my mind trying to think of the right answer for this kinda thing..
You know what he said....
Argh!! iT IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! WHY DOES HE PLAY TUG-A-WAR WITH ME!!!!
After a few(A LOT)conversation with him, I settle down.
he said to be friends i obliege.
As much as It hurts me(I don't know, It does not hurt me much as I think it would hurt me. What is the hell wrong with me??)I do need to say it. I agree.
THE F****** word.
Me crying???
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I don't see the point of me crying. Even though I kinda like him from the first time we sms...
But nevertheless.... I'm still young... If he can wait till his feeling develope... I can too
I'll Update another one later on.. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment